WHO I AM!?
Hi my future managers! About me: I am Serena a student at Ahuntsic College! I have been studying Business Management for 3 years. This program will give me information about running a business, marketing strategies and everything I need to succeed in my future company, like accounting, employee management, commerce, etc. I'm going to do a technique in college, so that includes basic courses and specific courses. In the Business Management program there's a possibility of doing an internship in France! My passion is everything related to entrepreneurship, marketing, stock-market investing, real estate investing and e-commerce, so I believe this program is a good fit for me. About this blog: My blog will be about my passion, but it is also related with my program. People who should be interested in my blog are people like me who don't want to become the employee, but the employer. In this blog, I will publish everything that comes to mind, such as glossaries...
Comments
Post a Comment